A list of currently available student projects and openings at different levels can be found below.
For BSc. and MSc. students: Please apply via email including your motivation and expressing your interests in working in our team. Research topics vary and can be tailored to your interest.
- Biofunctionalization of nanoparticles for sensing applications
- Development of an impedance-based flow rate sensor
Bachelor's/ Master's projects
- Development of an electrochemical characterization setup for stimulation electrodes
- Enzymeless electrochemical sensor for detection of hydrogen peroxide in living cells
- Influence of surface coatings on surface free energies and wettability of printed-electronics substrates
- Paper-based microfluidics in the context of silver nanoparticle detection
- Towards a new biosensor concept using single-impact electrochemistry: Effect of material characteristics on silver nanoparticle adsorption
- Towards a passive brain-computer interface (BCI) using hybrid EEG-fNIRS measurements: From experiments under lab conditions to the classification of sparse events in real-life applications