A list of currently available student projects and openings at different levels can be found below.
For BSc. and MSc. students: Please apply via email including your motivation and expressing your interests in working in our team. Research topics vary and can be tailored to your interest.
Bachelor's/ Master's projects
- Towards a new biosensor concept using single-impact electrochemistry: Effect of material characteristics on silver nanoparticle adsorption
- Enzymeless electrochemical sensor for detection of hydrogen peroxide in living cells
- Conductive polymer composites for biosensing and bioelectronic applications
- Design of an optimised microfluidic environment in the context of silver nanoparticle detection
- Influence of surface coatings on surface free energies and wettability of printed-electronics substrates