A list of currently available student projects and openings at different levels can be found below.
For BSc. and MSc. students: Please apply via email including your motivation and expressing your interests in working in our team. Research topics vary and can be tailored to your interest.
Bachelor's/ Master's projects
- Ambient control chamber for highly sensitive parallelized measurements of cellular thermogenesis
- Enzymeless electrochemical sensor for detection of hydrogen peroxide in living cells
- Conductive polymer composites for biosensing and bioelectronic applications
- Influence of surface coatings on surface free energies and wettability of printed-electronics substrates
- Readout electronics for highly sensitive parallelized measurements of cellular thermogenesis
- Towards a new biosensor concept using single-impact electrochemistry: Effect of material characteristics on silver nanoparticle adsorption
- Towards a passive brain-computer interface (BCI) using hybrid EEG-fNIRS measurements: From experiments under lab conditions to the classification of sparse events in real-life applications